going crazy

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I miss

I miss inside jokes.
I miss the way you used to hug me.
I miss the good times of just sitting in silence with each other and that was enough.
I miss how would could talk for hours on end and never run out of things to talk about.
I miss the classes we had together.
I miss having seminary with you.
I miss how we enjoyed the same music together.
I miss our car rides to random places.
I miss how we would come up with crazy stories about how things were going to be as we got older.
I miss our dreams of how we were going to go places in life.
I miss the way you would hold me when I was sad and how it made everything seem alright for that one small instant.
I miss the way that you could talk me out of doing stupid things.
I miss the crazy things we would do together.
I miss the movies we would see together.
I miss the way you made me laugh.
I miss the way we were such close friends and that we thought nothing could come between us. I miss the fact that I always believed you whenever you made a promise to me.
I miss the way we opened up to each other.
I miss seeing you.
I miss having you there for me when I needed you most...
but most of all I miss my best friend.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Danelle said…

    HI I miss you how are you doing?
    love Danee

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Cam Cam said…

    Pshh... we never had Seminary together you silly goose...

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    everyone misses you... ALL the time.
    well at least i do.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said…

    hmmm. i miss you. i highly doubt you were talking about me, but I miss everyone!!! Hehehe.
    Ferby!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home