going crazy

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So its a new year

So its a new year again and I'm in the final part of my last year in high school. I really enjoy the beginnings of new years. I always seem to be able to keep up with my goals but something is different. This year I feel like I've made goals but I'm already too far behind to keep up with them. I must say this years party was nothing like the one I went to last year. I was very happy to hang out with my friends that have gone off to college. (thanks brittany, it was a blast) Sara I have to say to you though this year was very different without you to party with. I missed the fact of us dancing around your basement to aqua and having everyone look at us funny. Also I enjoy the fact that we acted drunk and made things seem 50 times more funnier. You know I didn't even get a new years kiss this year but I did get a wonderful new years hug from Brittany T.
I can't help but think about last year and how many things have changed since. Its weird to think I was out all night hitting on random ugly guys just to see if we could get free food. I can't believe that I went hot tubbing in some random persons back yard at 3 in the morning. This new years seemed so different and yet similar to last years. I mean I did stay up all night. I got to listen to aqua. I guess I felt something was missing and I know what that something is....That something was you

6 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger wheatable said…

    caaanaaaaAAADDDAAAA!!!! (that would have been much more enjoyable for you if you would have heard me while I was typing it.)

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Shamae. said…

    Sounds funner than mine was though. haha

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    MAN MAN MAN

    i hate this.

    i hate that we are so far apart.
    RETARDED!

    ...stupid stupid!

    we are definately hanging out soon, im going to die if we dont.

    and this year wasnt as good either... for shizzle....man
    i played monopoly...watched some movies... ate a little gross popcorn....
    joy.

    I MISS YOU!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    This year was fun hanging out with people but I wasn't what I expected either... oh well, I loved when the bottle exploded. I know something is different too but I don't know. Love you.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    HEY.

    would anyone want to maybe move to texas for a certain period of time around next summer?

    ,mette, i'll explain later... just - think about it!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    New Years...

    I have mixed emotions on new years. It seriously was I brand freakin' new year...

    texaaaassss!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home