going crazy

Thursday, March 23, 2006

the dreams gone

today I did something that was really hard for me. I never realized how much drama meant to me. I mean i didn't talk about it as much as others. I know I complained about it but I really do have a love for it.

One acts were something I was looking really forward to do but now I guess that dream is over. I guess in a way a lot of dreams are over.

I just hope people know I didn't drop it to run away from problems. I needed to do it just to make it so I will grad. when I'm supposed to. its funny that sometimes you can tell people and they don't believe you will do what you say and then the next thing they know you've done it.

I figure rumors will start soon but I guess thats a price that comes when you do something like this.

I just wish I didn't feel so upset...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said…

    Things will get better, they'll get easier. You did what you had to do, and no one can blame you for that. You made the right choice

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    I agree. Everything will work out soon. Just try to keep on thinking the good things. And of course people are going to talk. It's human nature to. But try not to let it get to you. If you ever need a hug just let me know. Love you.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    you're beautiful

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    your a hot mama and im coming DAY AFTER TOMORROW and we will spoon.

    i think i use that as a remedy far too often.
    what the crap. i DONT CARE. its a darned good remedy if i do say so myself.

    well its off to folding panties at work for me! love you loads and see you soon!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home