going crazy

Friday, December 30, 2005

all alone and no one is here

The pain runs deep but I can't feel a thing. I'm numb again and its all my fault. I didn't have to let this happen. I should of never let go but something inside of me won me over. I sit here and can see the blood run down but I don't feel a thing. But I feel something else a pain inside of me. I wish more then anything I could replace that pain with a feeling of physical pain instead. what I wouldn't give to not have to feel this way. I'm ready to scream and cry but I won't let myself. nothing will let me do it. I'm not weak. I can't let others see me weak. The only problem is I know I'm weak. I feel like I've lost almost everything. I don't know where to start picking up the pieces. People always ask whats worse getting dumped or dumping the person. I feel that it hurts more to know that you've hurt someone else. I would much rather it be me getting hurt by someone else then causing pain to anyone.

Please just once let me feel my physical pain more then anything else...

7 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    WOAH, WOAH...
    oh no
    oh no

    STOP BEING SO FAR AWAY THAT I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR HOW TO HELP YOU

    this is retarded!
    GAH!

    If it's pain from hurting someone else, letting them go... you just have to make sure that it was the right decision and that your pain is worth it.
    But in the end of any relationship pain is definately inevitable, on both ends.
    both ends feel just as terrible in different ways.
    one side is guilt, the other that your not good enough...

    its a crappy thing.
    distnace is a crappy thing.

    I HATE THIS....
    but i LOVE YOU!
    alot.
    big hugs!!!***

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    Mette, I know this is a hard time. It's a hard time for more than just you and you know that. I've been through similar things and it sucks. But you know that too. Just don't let the things people say and do get to you. I lost some people that I thought were good friends because of the things I did. But it just showed me that they weren't good friends. Good friends are the ones that stick by you no matter what. I love you so much. *HUGS*

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Whitney Lynn said…

    k so i think the computer i'm on is retarded and might not have just posted wat i typed but we need to talk my post was long and i don't want to type again

    love you

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    Don't let the pain win. fight it mette.

    Don't push us away. You don't have to go through this alone.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Jaimbo said…

    Mette....it makes me sad that you are sad. If there is anything i can do to take the pain away please let me know. I love you....

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jaimbo said…

    i love you to jenesse.......for all of mettes friends that think i hate them,......i dont. Jenesse we should hang out when u come back down.......really we should.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jaimbo said…

    we should all go shopping together. Yeah!! ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home