going crazy

Thursday, March 02, 2006

burnt out

So i feel like I'm hitting a wall. like i can't make myself go on much longer with everything. I know i'm not the only one that is feeling this way and i'm sorry for complaining about it.

I'm really upset though. I have been trying to get everything figured out for school and it seems like the work will never end. Not to mention i'm sick now.

another thing thats bugging me is all our friends are split. I noticed I get mad with the way some people act. I also noticed that instead of wanting to be around each other anymore we all try to find reasons not to. I figured that since it was our last year we would want to be as close as possible until the end.

am I the only one that feels this way?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    Heck No... You pretty much know all of the stuff I think but not everyone does so I'll say it again. I don't know what it is but pretty much everything you say sums up what has been happening this year. We never really get a break. It just keeps coming. The homework, the shows, the drama (I'm meaning emotinal not physical), and the responsibility... We never are going to get away from it. We just have to keep going and hope things will turn out ok in the end.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    I know how you feel. For me it seems like everything fell apart right after the Dining Room.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    my mette!!!!!awe

    i will be your tidal wave of tylenol and in 23 days i'll come take your pain away!!!!

    HAH!.. haha.. ha... ha.

    ok that was stupid.

    so. highschool is stupid.
    ok not really. i think i enjoyed it for most of it until my last semester.
    because then you are just so eager to getout.

    AND the teachers have some kind of a conspiracy that says you should give students 4x the work the last semester to get you "used" to college work.
    that is such a lie.

    ive never been more stressed with a work load then i have with my last semester and i wasnt even working!

    so yeah. everyone is antsy to get out. everyone is scared. everyone is excited. therefore, everyone is in CHAOS!!! ahhhhh...

    dont worry, it too will pass and you'll all laugh and brag about how your so glad that your not a "highschooler" anymore even though you just were last june
    -cough-

    i love you! and i can't wait to see you in 23 days!
    BAH!!! so soon.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger wheatable said…

    juuuuust give up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home