going crazy

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I want to run away....

so I've finally hit the point where I'm ready to run. I always promised myself that I would get out and see the world. I'm close to the point where i'll be able to do that if I still want to. I want to leave everything behind. I want the pain from everything to go away. I just want to get out and have fun. but I guess a perfect state in someones life can't last forever. Something seems to be holding me back though and I can't figure out what it is. I want to make something more of my life then just having people walk all over me all the time. how do you make that happen though? I've made countless plans with friends to move away and see the world but how will I do it with them. people fall in love and get married. what happens when they do that and then I have to figure out a new plan. I want to run, I need to run but I still can't. Whats holding me back?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    come run away to canada!
    its a good plan.

    DO IT!
    you can live in my room!!!
    *wink wink*

    im not sure whats holding you back? money?
    thats whats holding me back from a delicious slurpee at the moment.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    ...because you aren't really ready to give up completely on the life you have here...no matter how much you do want to run away from it.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    But what if your the one that gets married and moves away? We don't know what the future will hold. Mabey we will move away together. Mabey we will hate eachother so much by the end of the year that we wont ever speak again (pray that wont happen). We just have to wait it out and see.

    I really don't know what it is that is keeping you here. Mabey the fact that you are so close to graduating. And the responsibility is keeping you to finish it out. You wont have to be here much longer and if you just finish up those last (wait now it's like 5 months) then you can really run away and never look back (unless you want to come visit family and friends).

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    hmmm, looks like you need to join in on mine and jessy's road trip! no, seriously... just for a couple of days...

    LOVE YOU!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home