going crazy

Sunday, August 14, 2005

how can one person......

How is it that one person is able to make such a difference when we need it the most? People come in and out of our lives but what about the ones that really stay with us. what about the people who helped us become what we are now? If they were able to change you so much were you able to help change them for the better in any small way. How are you able to thank someone for making such a difference.

If your wondering why I'm asking all these questions its because I've noticed I've changed A LOT. I have a lot of people to thank for it but I just dont know how to do it.I'm hoping that I have been able to help them just as much as they have helped me. I used to feel like I was going in a direction that I didn't really want for myself but for some reason the right people came into my life at exactly the right time. I'm so greatful that I didn't end up doing the types of things I was considering doing. I never noticed how horrible things go for people just because of the choices they make and I know now that if I would of done the same stuff I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. I love you all so much and you all have helped me in a way. I wish I could thank you a better way but I don't know how. Thanks for being there for me and not giving up on me when I needed you the most................

4 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger The Tricky Taco said…

    Hey Mette,
    Long time no see thanks for commenting on my poem, I just enjoy writing them. This is a pretty sweet blog, I enjoyed this post beacause its the same way I feel about of a lot of things people have done for me, like I dont know how to thank them but I am forever in debt to them for all the things they've changed in my life and I can only hope that I can help them as much as I can as they did for me. Its those kinds people that make you who your are today so the least you can do is try and help them in their lives or help others the same way. I love all my friends and I hope that I can stay friends and help everyone I can.

    So ya you keep on rocking on and maybe some day all of us can get together again.

    See ya later!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    awe mette i love you so hard.
    like, diamond kind of hard.

    soo... i guess that means i love you diamond.

    heh cool, diamonds are pretty... LIKE YOU!

    isnt it great to change for the better? feels so rewarding... and its even better when you are surrounded by the people that helped you change that way.
    so you can give them presents.
    i mean, if yours truly was included in that anyway.

    totally joking
    ..... sortof.

    ANYBUCKETS.... that was a cute post, just like you and i miss you so im going to come as soon as i can.
    well - as soon as i can get time off work... cause i DO have a job now.
    wearing a suit.


    heeeeee.......

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Button said…

    I'm BACK!! I promise

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    wow... more ads.

    they should die.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home