going crazy

Sunday, January 30, 2005

SICK OF IT

I am really really sick of people acting like they own EVERYTHING when they really don't. I am sick of guys just looking for a booty call. I am really sick of jerk off boyfriends scaming on other girls when they have a girlfriend. I hate the fact that people will take someone for everything they are worth just because they are nice enough to do stuff to try and be helpful. I am so sick of people acting nice to someones face and then talking behind their backs to everyone else. I am sick of the fact that people will take advantage of others just to try and help themselves. I am sick of guys treating girls like there Ho's and I am sick of girls who ARE whore's and then try and act all inocent and then try to make other girls look like sluts.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    sounds like someone needs a belly rub

    nannnny nannny naaaannnnnyyyyyy.......

    mette come here so i can hug you and make you better.
    NOW

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Shamae. said…

    hahah! belly rub...lol.

    we should get Count CHOCULA! or something similar. I LOVE YOU and I'm so glad I'm finally out here, now we can chill. or hang. .or kick it. you know... until I have to leave again, pshh...

    DUN DUN DUNNNN...

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger wheatable said…

    Lets just burn his house down. I've got matches. You bring gasoline. We will drive away in the get away car laughing and being very very awesome.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger dustpear2 said…

    I have no idea who you're talking about!
    But for some reason all I can think of are the following four letters in sequence "J" "A" "K" and "E" (and if you throw an "R" in there and remove the "A", you can rearrange it to say JERK! What a coincidence! But I don't think that's who you are referring to! Hahaha Sara, you are funny! Belly Rubs are cool! Except not for me cuz it would be weird getting one from a girl or a guy (eww!) Anyway, Mette: you're pretty darn snazzy! That was indeed a fun-filled date, thanks :)

    http://dustimo.blogspot.com
    pay me a visit sometime! haha
    from the not so charming: Dustin!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Button said…

    Sara-I will take you up on that belly rub even though I dont know how I feel about it.

    Jenn-hahahahah guys that don't deserve me...thats funny.there is nothing to worry about here because I don't like the guys that live here.(kind of sad I go to a different country to look at cute boys).

    Shmoo-We didn't go get it and it makes me really sad.I miss you so much already and you just left the other day.You must come back NOW.PPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!

    Hoff-I agree with you that would be really fun to burn down his house. I think we should think up tonz of master plans to upset him.

    Dustin-as strang as it is this post had nothing to do with J A K and E.I was mad at someone else that isn't really someone that I thought him to be.Be glad you don't know him...I mean of course you would want to know him*shifty eyes* You are so cool and I hope I will have another chance to hang out with you again.

    I love you all and miss you all too.Please someone come visit soon.Crazyness is taking over.bye bye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home