going crazy

Friday, November 12, 2004

Help me please

Alright so I have a little problem. I am trying to figure out if I should change schools or stay where I am. Right now it is kind of hard to stay because I don't feel like I fit in at all anywhere in our school. I was thinking by going to a new school I might have a chance to fit in. I am so confused on what I should do and I can't seem to figure it out. I know I have wonderful friends where I am at right now. ARG everything is so confusing to me. I am sorry if I made anyone feel bad at all.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Cam Cam said…

    You can't just run naway from feelings of being shunned or unloved, ou'll just be running into a handful of new ones. Your friends love you, you know they do and nothing they say will ever convince me different. My advice is to stay, but Iam perhaps being a bit selfish because I don't want to see you leave.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    you are one of the most amazing people ive met in my life, and ANY person at ANY school you choose to attend will be blessed to have met you

    but then again i think your friends who love you alot at your current school will miss you too much to let you go anyways...lol

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Shamae. said…

    pray about it. That always helps. I think either way, you should definatly stay until I'm gone. I can always use a good friend.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger wheatable said…

    oh... stay stay stay.

    That is all.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    one word:

    tomorrow.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home